Meeting Facilitator Associate
Appointment setting – Recruiting
This is a work-from-home salaried employee position so location isn't as relevant as appropriate home office setting.
We're looking to add to our work-from-home Meeting Facilitator Associate team. This is an employee position. A Meeting Facilitator Associate (MFA) is an appointment setter who facilitates a meeting with client and candidate. The MFA calls candidates provided to establish interest in a RJ & Makay client firm and opportunity and then schedule and facilitate the initial meeting. This is a position where you're on the phone all day calling financial pros.
We want MFAs who know all about cold calling and are skilled in appointment setting and maintaining a professional phone presence. After the MFA qualifies and schedules interested parties the information is submitted through our database to the RJ & Makay recruiting team, where they take over from there.
The MFA is NOT responsible for managing the interviewing and negotiating life cycle. Our MFAs don't have to be financial experts but they do need to be experts on the client and opportunity information provided. A phone personality that is friendly, upbeat and professional is mandatory. Our MFAs don't have ongoing correspondence or candidate management responsibilities.
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cold calling leads provided
- Scheduling and facilitating interview meetings
- Qualify candidates
- Logging all information from calls into company database
- Work with other team members in the recruitment of financial professionals
- Recruit for a variety of roles
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- High degree of integrity and superlative work ethic
- The right mindset that allows you to be a self starter and efficient worker even from a work-from-home environment
- The ability to work professionally and diligently without being micromanaged
- Computer literacy including proficiency working with all MS Office programs
- Technical comfort level with company database
- Familiarity with the recruitment and/or staffing industry, finance, or financial services support preferred but not required
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to skillfully deal with strong personalities who have direct communication styles
- Inside sales experience
- Quiet and professional home office work environment
- Reliable computer, designated phone line, high speed Internet, Microsoft Office
Compensation and benefits
We have a couple of compensation options but the highlights are:
- Training salary
- Minimum monthly income
- Weekly and monthly bonus opportunities
- Meeting facilitation bonuses
- Aggressive commissions for placements occurring from the appointment you set
- Lengthy candidate post employment "ownership period"
- We pay for your Internet, and the company database license, phone and headset and phone bill
- You must successfully complete an initial two-week paid (as in we pay you) training trial period
- We offer options for full-time appointment setters to be from the $40s to $80s and superstars can far exceed averages
- This is a full-time 40 hour per week position
- Typical work schedule is from 7am or 8am to 4pm or 5pm, Monday through Friday
Find out more
If you'd like to read our MFA Information Packet that goes into detail about this opportunity then please use the image link below to review the position.