Research, Sourcing & Screening
Research & Screening
Our customized research and sourcing solutions are designed for employers who would like to have the best available candidates found and presented but would like to handle the full-cycle recruiting function internally. Our cutting edge sourcing strategies and techniques yields the best qualified candidates available.
Active Candidate Research
This solution is ideal for firms seeking active (currently seeking other career opportunities) candidate resumes meeting the requirements of your open position.
Our research solution includes finding resumes and bios of candidates that meet the basic requirements of the position you are trying to fill. Each resume is screened and unqualified candidates are filtered out.
Active candidate research includes:
- Primary and niche job boards
- Various external databases
- RJ & Makay website ad post applicants
- RJ & Makay proprietary database
Active & Passive Candidate Research
For both active and passive candidates (not currently looking for a new position but poised for the right opportunity) we provide more extensive research and screening, encompassing both active and passive candidates.
While for active candidates we research primary and niche job boards, advisorbox ad post applicants, our proprietary database and external databases, for passive candidates our research expands.
Passive candidate research includes:
- LinkedIn, Twitter and social networking sourcing
- Proprietary and nonproprietary database referrals
- National competitor passive candidate research
- Comprehensive referral program through all research platforms
- Diversity focus available
Qualified screening involves taking your candidate selections from the research and sourcing level, conducting a screening interview to determine interest and qualifications, and having a robust discussion with the candidate.
Our experienced executive-level recruiters will contact and discuss the position and firm value proposition with the most qualified candidates and provide a typical minimum of 5 qualified and interested candidates.
Qualified screening includes:
- Research and sourcing qualified candidates
- Conducting position summary interviews
- Screening the candidate's qualifications and interest
- Detailed candidate profile based upon the conducted interview
A la carte upgrades:
- Diversity package
- Recorded interviews (with candidate's permission)